Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dina's wedding















When I posted on my facebook page that I was thinking of starting a Plus Size Division, Dina volunteered her pictures that we had just shot from her wedding as my first disply album....  Here are some of my favorites from the day.  I just love the ones with her baby girls, you can tell she loves being a mom!  They just really made her glow!  Thanks for letting me share your pictures Dina, and for having me play such a special part in the most important day of your lives!

2 comments:

  1. You look so lovely in that wedding dress. I'm soon getting married and I'd love to look as fashionable and stunning as you. Where could I shop for plus size dresses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb photography! I have to say the location is mind-blowing. I also have to find one of the New York venues like this for my prewedding photoshoot. I also want to get a short film made before my wedding. Anyways, it was wonderful going through this post. The bride looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete